4 cups kale (1-2 bunches)
1 ½ tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
Parmesan cheese (optional)
Dash of seasoning of your choice (salt, pepper, onion powder, chili powder, cumin, or tumeric)
1 baking sheet
1 set of measuring spoons
Wash hands and make sure utensils and countertops are clean.
- Assemble ingredients. Wash and dry kale.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Carefully tear kale leaves from the thick stem. Tear into bite-sized pieces and place on baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over kale.
- Sprinkle the seasoning of your choice over the kale.
- Bake at 400°F for 10–15 minutes or until kale is crisp and edges are brown but not burned. Serve and enjoy!
Serving size: handful of kale chips
Servings per recipe: 6 servings
Calories: 35 kcal
Fat: 3.5 g
Carbohydrate: .9 g
Fiber: .4 g
Sugar: .2 g
Protein: .5 g
Download the Recipe ▾