4 6-inch flour tortillas
1 cup sliced mushrooms
½ red onion (thinly sliced, about ½ cup)
1 small green, red, or yellow bell
pepper (thinly sliced, about 1 cup)
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
½ cup tomato sauce
2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 baking sheets
1 wooden spoon or other stirring implement
1 large skillet
1 set of measuring spoons
1 set of measuring cups
Wash hands and make sure utensils and countertops are clean.
- Assemble ingredients and pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Place tortillas on two large baking sheets. Cook for 5 minutes and flip. Cook for 5 more minutes. Put to the side.
- While tortillas are cooking, slice vegetables.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add vegetables and cook until soft and tender, about 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce and a bit of the vegetable mixture onto each tortilla crust.
- Spread 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese and ½ teaspoon of Parmesan cheese onto each tortilla crust.
- Transfer pizzas to baking sheet. Cook in oven until cheese is melted and edges of tortillas are golden brown, about 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Serving size: 1 tortilla pizza
Servings per recipe: 4
Calories: 142.5 kcal
Fat: 6.5 g
Carbohydrate: 12.9 g
Fiber: 1.4 g
Sugar: 3.5 g
Protein: 9.3 g
Download the Recipe ▾